Boys Like Girls have been on a hiatus for the past several years-- but the guys will be back on the scene soon with a new album and plans to tour as much as possible.
In a radio interview with The Gunz Show yesterday, John Keefe and Paul DiGiovanni from BLG revealed the band’s plans for 2012. The majority of the interview is a lot of small talk, profanity and inside jokes – so I broke down the important bits to take away from the conversation.
- The band took a break because they needed a break from rigorous touring. There was no drama.
- They are 7-8 songs deep in the new album (mixed and all).
- They are “psyched” about the new material.
- They are excited to back and to be playing Bamboozle this summer.
- They will be touring towards the end of the year and will be “full force” after that.
- The album is planned this summer and single should be out before then.
- The band will be on Stickam Monday nights to chat with fans.
BLG's last release was Love Drunk back in 2009. I'd say it's about time the release some new music.
Are you anxious for new Boys Like Girls music? Did you miss them?